ASF Jobs 2022 may be of interest to individuals seeking employment with a company that will allow them to demonstrate their zeal and sense of patriotism. There are a number of vacant positions within the Airport Security Force’s organisational structure. For open positions at the ASF, all qualified applicants will be considered. Each individual interested in joining the organisation must submit a membership application online. because only submissions submitted online will be considered. They offer candidates ongoing employment opportunities. Because doing this, you are now a member of the Airport Security Force.
There is now an advertising for ASF Jobs 2022, and interested parties who meet the requirements are strongly invited to submit their applications using the application form that has been supplied. The organization’s instructions must be followed in order to submit an application for these ASF Jobs in 2022. Applicants from all over Pakistan who have experience working for an airport security force are encouraged to apply. After a successful conclusion to the recruitment process, they will be offered these positions.
All required documents must be in the applicant’s possession in their original form. Applicants for ASF Jobs must possess one or more of the following qualifications in order to be considered: Due to the fact that the application deadline is rapidly approaching, each candidate is required to submit an application as quickly as feasible. Additional information pertaining to this job may be found below.
ASF Jobs Advertisement
|Location:||All Across Pakistan|
|Organization:||Airport Security Forces|
|Education:||Matric To Master|
|Salary:||20000 to 90000|
Available Vacancies For ASF Jobs
- Deputy Sub-Inspector
- Upper Division Clerk
- Administrative Assistant
- Religious Instructor
- Associate Director
- LTV Driver
- HTV Driver
- a medical attendant
- Captain Driver
- MT Driver
- Office Clerk
- sanitary employee
- Naib Qasid
ASF Jobs Contact Details:
|Contact Number:||021 99242579|
|Address:||Headquarters ASF, B-280 Old Area, Karachi Pakistan|
About the Security Forces at Airports (ASF)
Under the command of the Aviation Secretary for the Government of Pakistan, the Airports Security Force (ASF) is responsible for maintaining the safety of all of Pakistan’s airports, as well as the airport infrastructure and aircraft. In order to protect Pakistan’s civil aviation industry from unwarranted intervention, it enacts countermeasures against terrorism, works to eliminate crime, and keeps law and order in place at the country’s airports. Major General Zafar Ul Haq HI is now in charge of the Afghan Security Forces (M). In the beginning, the Airport Security Force was controlled by the Department of Civil Aviation and was subject to the Airport Security Force Act LXXVII of 1975.
After the hijacking of a Pakistan International Airlines aeroplane in March 1981, the Airports Security Force (ASF) was established. However, in December 1983, it was transferred under the Ministry of Defence since the priorities of security and convenience were in conflict with one another.
Criteria for Eligibility to Work for the ASF
- Awards such as College Diplomas and High School Certificates
- Where you choose to make your main home is indicated by.
- Examples used in the letter of experience for the CNIC (if applicable)
- If you are seeking for work as a driver, you will need a licence that is still current.
ASF Jobs Salary and Benifits
- Pickup and delivery at no extra cost to the consumer
- Utilization of the most cutting-edge technological equipment
- Institutions committed to medical treatment
- Instruction from more seasoned law enforcement officers
- Good salary
- Free meal to eat
- Children have the option to obtain scholarships.
- Helpful and competent management
How Do I Apply for Jobs at the ASF?
These prospective candidates have an interest in applying for ASF Jobs; however, they do not know how to apply, where to submit a CV, or where to submit an application. Don’t worry about a thing as we’ll manage it all for you. To begin the application process for ASF Jobs, you must first register on the specified website by clicking on the link provided below.
If you click on this link, you will be redirected to the official website or the online application page. After that, you must create an account on the website by entering your CNIC, name, and educational information; after these steps are done, the account will be created successfully. You will then be given a time and date for an interview that will be used to choose the most qualified candidates. If you are successful during the interview, it indicates that you are qualified for the position, and they will contact you within a few days.
- If you believe you fit the qualifications, please submit an online application at www.asf.gov.pk.
- Every applicant must submit their application using the internet method.
- The application may now be submitted online after being filled out.
- Every applicant must complete out an online application form.
- It is vital that you double-check all of your data and avoid making spelling errors!
- Applications received in any format other than online will be disregarded.
- For the selection process, only candidates who submitted their information through the online system will be considered.
- Only those candidates selected for further review will be called for an interview.
- At the time of the interview, each applicant has the original documents.