As the ad says, there will be KPK Police Jobs in 2023. So, the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Police has put out job notices for a number of sections and departments all over the country (Pakistan).
KPK Police Jobs is only for people who meet the qualifications for these KPK Police Jobs. But anyone from anywhere in the country can apply for the latest KPK Police Jobs, whether they are male or female. Moreover, the procedure is straightforward and may be found in the organization’s employment announcement. In addition, complete the recruiting procedure in Pakistan by 2023 to finish your work.
Latest KPK Police Jobs Details:
|Organization:||Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Police|
|Category:||Armed Forces Jobs, Government Jobs|
|Education:||Matric to Onwards|
|Location:||Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Pakistan|
|Last Updated On:||24th, November 2022|
About Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Police
In 1861, the KPK police department was set up for the first time. In the Police Act of 1861, the British province of NWFP The department was under the Pakistani provincial government. After independence in 1947, training didn’t change much from then until 2000. except for a uniform and a few small tweaks.
Pakistan joined the war on terror after the events of September 11, 2001. And the province of KPK was right in the middle of the war. The government chose to change the way the police work. There were new weapons, and the training got better. The job criteria were changed, and methods that were more professional and up-to-date were put in place. The only female commando unit in the country is part of the KPK police.
Available Vacancies for KPK Police Jobs
- Lady Constable
- Security Official
- Driver Constable
- Assistant Sub-Inspector (ASI)
- Junior Police Officer
- Safety and Security Professional
- Computer Operator
- Junior Clerk
- Naib Qasid
- Domicile: Khyber Pakhtunkhwa
- Age: 18 to 30 years
- Education: Matric To Master
- Height: 5 foot 7 inches (Male)
- Height: 5 foot 1 inch (Female)
KPK Police Contact Details:
|office address:||Sahibzada Abdul QayyumRoad, Civil SecretariatPeshawar, Pakistan|
Salary and Benefits for KPK Police Jobs
- Free pick-up and drop-off service
- The use of high-tech equipment
- Good salary
- Helpful and skillful management
- Children are eligible for scholarships
- Health care facilities
- Training under expert officers
- Free food
How to Apply for KPK Police Jobs?
Those people want to join the KPK Police, but they don’t know how to apply for KPK Police Jobs or where to send their application or curriculum vitae (CV). So don’t worry; we will arrange everything for you. If you want to apply for KPK Police Jobs, you must first register on the website provided by clicking the link below. This website will redirect you to the official page or online application page.
Then, you make an account on such a website by entering your CNIC, name, and educational information; after you’ve done so, your account will be successfully created. Then you will be given a date for the interview to narrow down the contenders. Therefore, if you pass the interview, you’re qualified for the position, and they’ll contact you a few days later.
- Apply online at www.kppolice.gov.pk if you are an interesting candidate.
- Every applicant must submit an online application.
- Therefore, you may access the online application form.
- Each applicant must complete an online form.
- Verify that your information is accurate, and prevent spelling errors.
- Applications that aren’t sent online won’t be looked at.
- The selection process proceeds only through online applications.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be invited for an interview.